Updated on: 10.04.2020
Inspire ur’ Dog’s Service is an online platform providing dog training media, courses, lectures, seminars and social networking.
Inspire ‘ur Dog processes the personal data of those using our Service in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679), (“GDRP”), and other applicable laws and decrees. Personal data means any information that directly orindirectly allows a person to be identified.
1. Contact information
Name: Inspire ‘ur Dog Training Ltd. (business ID 2712485-5)
Address: c/o Mia Skogster, Liselundintie 21, 11120 RIIHIMÄKI, Finland
Contact information: email@example.com
2. What are the purposes and the legal bases of processing personal data
We process personal data only when there are legal bases for the processing, and we only process data that is relevant for the purposes it was collected or obtained for. The legal bases for the processing of your personal data are our legitimate interests (for e.g. customer relationship management and the delivery of our service) and your consent. The purposes of processing personal data are:
- the delivery and development of our products and services
- fulfilling our contractual and other promises and obligations,
- taking care of the customer relationship,
- analyzing and profiling the behavior of a customer or other data subject, electronic direct marketing and targeting advertising in our and others’ online services.
(1) What data do we process?
We process the following personal data of our customers or other data subjects, such as the members registered with our online Services, participants of our trainings, in connection with the customer register:
1. basic information of the data subject such as name, username and/or other identifier, password and preferred language, gender, information of the dog(s);
2. contact information of the data subject such as email address;
3. possible prohibitions and consents of direct marketing;
4. information regarding the customer relationship and the contract such as past and current contracts and orders, Member profile formed based on the customer relationship, call recordings, correspondence
with the customer/data subject and other contacts, cookies and data related to using them;
5. other possible information gathered with data subject’s consent.
Providing personal data marked with an asterisk is a requirement for our contractual and/or customer relationship. Without the necessary information we are not able to provide the product and/or service.
3. From where do we receive data?
The data we collect is provided primarily by you. We collect and process the following data:
- Data provided by you when you register as a Member to our Service or when you voluntarily provide feedback on our Service platform or via other means of communication; and
- Data that is gathered automatically when you use our Service.
- Data that is gathered from third party service providers.
For the purposes described in this privacy notice, personal data may also be collected and updated from publicly available sources and based on information received from the authorities or other third parties within the limits of the applicable laws and regulations. Such updating of data is performed manually or by automated means.
4. To whom do we disclose data, and do we transfer data outside the EU or the EEA?
We don’t disclose data from the register to external parties.
5. How do we protect the data and how long do we store them?
Only those of our employees, who on behalf of their work are entitled to process customer data, are entitled to use the system containing personal data. Each Member has a personal username and password to the system. The data is collected into databases that are protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical measures. The databases and their backup copies are in locked premises and can be accessed only by certain pre-designated persons.
We store the data for 1 year.
We estimate the need for data storage regularly, taking into account the applicable legislation. In addition, we take care of such reasonable actions that ensure no incompatible, outdated or inaccurate personal data is stored in the register taking into account the purpose of the processing. We correct or erase such data without delay.
6. Children’s Privacy
The Service is not intended for Members younger than thirteen (13) years of age. We do not intend to collect any personal data from children under thirteen (13) years of age.
7. What are your rights as a data subject?
As a data subject you have the right, according to GDPR, to verify whether we have processed your personal data. You also have the right to access your personal data stored in this register, and the right to require rectification or erasure of that data. You also have the right to transmit your data to another controller.
When the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the withdrawal. When we process information regarding your location, the processing is always based on your consent. You can also deny any direct marketing and withdraw your consent regarding electronic direct marketing by following the instructions received in connection to the marketing communication.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data or request restricting the processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Requirements and requests concerning your rights as a data subject should be submitted in writing to the address mentioned above in section “Contact Information”.
9. Who can you be in contact with?